Thursday, November 23, 2017

She who is everything

She  who is everything

By
P.R.Ramachander



(I read it in Malayalam , posted by some one   who did not know the author. My humble thanks to the original author)

She was  a pretty body to me  ,
When I visited  her home  ,
To see  the bride   and her family,
And approve her  for marriage.

After  my engagement  ,
When we talked   to each other ,
She became  my lover and ,
After marriage  she became my wife.

When  she consoled  me when I was  sad ,
She   became    my   very close   friend.

When she argued   defending me in front of  others
She became   my efficient advocate

When I was sick and she looked after me,
She became my efficient doctor and nurse

When   I am hungry and when she  cooks all  that I like
And feeds me  , she became a  great cook and chef

Due to her affection   and love reserved
And showered only on  me   , she became my  mother

When she chides  and corrects  me,
When I err  , she became my father

By showing    and guiding me  always,
On the right path, she became an efficient guide

By  entertaining me   some times,
With her girly mischief , she became my daughter

When she awoke  me   with a kiss  from my  lazy sleep,
She became  my auspicious wake up  sight

In the rainy season   when the atmosphere  becomes cold.,
Due to her  tightly embracing me , she became  my comforter

Due to her always waiting to hear my words  ,
Without ever getting bored  , she became my fan

By teaching me that even the enemy  ,
Should be tamed by love  , she became my teacher

Due to her living only for me  as my darling ,

All through her life  , she became my everything.

No comments: