On December 16th Saturn is leaving the Thula Rasi and entering the Vrushiga rasi .
This would mean that
1.It will not be ashtamathil sani for those born in Meena Rasi(Pororattathi 4th padam, Uthrattathi and Revathi)
2. It would not be Ezharai Sani (sade sathi) period for those who are born in Kanya Rasi(uthram 2, 3,4 padams, Hastham and Chithra 1, 2 Padams)
3.It would not be Janma Sani for those born in Thula Rasi(Chithra 3, 4 Padams , Swathi and Visagam 1,2,3 Padams)
4.Ashtamathil Sani would start for those who are born in Mesha Rasi (Aswathi, Bharani and Karthigai I padam)
5.Ezharai sani (sade sathi) would start for those born in Dhanu Rasi (Moolam, Pooradam, Uthradam I padam)
6.Janma sani would start for those born in Vrushiga rasi (Visagam 4th padam, Anusham and Kettai)
A general prediction would be
1. Those born in Meena rasi and Kanya Rasi would get rid of all problems caused to them by Sani.
2. Those born in Mesha rasi and Dhanu rasi would start facing problems due to Sani
3. Those born in Thula rasi would find their problems to be of reduced intensity.
4. Those born in Vruschiga Rasi would find their problems of increased intensity .
What type of problems and how intense etc would be decided by the position of Sani in their horoscope as well as power of Sani and these can only be predicted by an astrologer after thoroughly studying a person’s horoscope
I have been finding that those who with faith read the “Sani Vajra Panjarika Kavacham “ on Saturdays , would find that their problems becomes manageable as told in the Kavacham
If the son of Sun God is in eighth, twelfth, first or second house,
Daily reading this Kavacham , no misery would ever be caused.
This is true to a very large extent .You can find the Kavacham with english anslation in
Worship of Lord Hanuman or Lord Venkatachalapathy or Lord Ayyappa on Saturdays have also been found beneficial