Raja Thatha's on line stock taking of his contributions- 1-1-2019
May God bless all of you with a very great 2019
I am so happy to inform you that I took a stock taking of all the work done by me on line and found that more than milli 5 milion people have visited my blog spots as well as web sites from the year 2008 till the end of 2018. I hope you would agree with me that it is an achievement since what I write is mostly about Hindu religion. Apart from this I have web sites dedicated to stories , poems , Upanishad translations etc whose number of visitors I do not know. Most of my work is also reflected n Celextel .org from 2000, Hindupedia.org from 2005 , Sai baba bother hood from 2005 and several other web sites which have reproduced what I have done and I do not know the number of visitors.
1.http://stotrarathna.blogspot.in/ -contains translation of more than 2000 stotras written in Sanskrit, Tamil , Malayalam and HindiINcludes translation of Bhagwad Gita, Sri Krishna Karnamrutham, Jnanapana , Devi Mahathmyam etc - 1,579,973 visitors so far
2. http://translationsofsomesongsofcarnticmusic.blogspot.in/ -Contains translations of about 2000 carnatic Krithis written in Sanskrit, Telugu , Kannada , Hindi and Malayalam, contains the English translation of all known Thyagaraja Krithis- 1250555 visitors so far
3. http://brahminrituals.blogspot.in/- Contains translation in to English of Samkepa Dharma Sastra , Rules of behavior for Brahmins , manthras of Sandhyavandana , Tharpana , upakarma for all the three Vedas - 1,428,492 visitors so far.
4. http://rajathathablog.blogspot.in/- Thoughts of Raja Thatha and includes several write ups including translation of Thirukural- 617145 visitors so far
5. http://villagegods.blogspot.in/ - Description of 119 village Gods of Tamil Nadu .Sri Jayaraman has translated each of them in to Tamil and put them as comments-415974 visitors so far .
6. http://rajathathaskeralatemples.blogspot.in/- Description of 118 temples in Kerala- 90413 visitors so far
7. http://vikramadhithya.blogspot.in/ -First English translation on line of The entire Vikramadithya stories-122065 visitors so far
8. http://rajathathas.blogspot.in/- First english transcription and translation of Thunjathu Ezhuthachan’s Adhyatma Ramayana verse by verse.-94247 visitors so far
9. http://narayaneeyamtrans.blogspot.in/- Verse by verse translation of Meppathur Bhattathiri’s Narayaneeyam- 52945 visitors so far.
10. http://srimadbhajanamrutham.blogspot.in/- Some BHajans of Dakshina sampradaya Bhajan-30554 visitors so far
11. http://nuranisasthapreethi.blogspot.in/ -First English transliteration and translation of the songs sung during Nurani Sastha preethi-50815 visitors so far
12. http://englishvalmikiramayanam.blogspot.in/ -Verse by verse translation of Valmiki Ramayanam-41208 visitors so far
13. http://englishkambaramayanam.blogspot.in/ -Verse by verse translation of the Kamba Ramayanam from Tamil-56695 visitors so far.
14. http://kannadasanspirituallyrics.blogspot.in/ -English translation of 100 spiritual songs of Kaviarasu Kannadasan- 54105 visitors so far .
15. http://devinarayaneeyam.blogspot.in English translation of Devi Narayaneeyam a summary of Devi BHagawatham -14413 visitors so far
15. http://raja-thatha-corner.bizhat.com/Stories.html -Contains very large number of stories , very many new rhymes suitable to India , information about several great people , translations of slokas for recitation of children
16. http://poetrypoem.com/cgi-bin/index.pl… -30 poems and poem translations by P.R. Ramachander
17. https://uni5.co/index.php/en/proverbs.html - more than 100 Malayalam proverbs and several Tamil proverbs illustrated by stories.
18, http://www.hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp -Translations of 23 rare Upanishads in to English
19. For the past 18 years I have been matching horoscopes as a free service. At least 1500 marriages have taken place and very few complaints have come back to me
I would be 79 in a few days and I am not very sure how long God would want me to continue what I do under his orders and guidance .
My blessings to all my friends who are younger to me and Sashtanga Namaskarams to all those who elder to me by age and knowledge .May God continue to bless all of you.