Thursday, March 1, 2018

Humble homage by translation


Humble  homage  by  translation of a great homage before  sun rise  of today by
P.R.Ramachander



இருள் நீக்கியில்
பிறந்த ஒளியே

Oh light   who was born,
Out of  remover  of darkness

சாதி மத பேதங்கள்
சாடாததோர் சமூகம் உருவாக்க
இருள் நீக்கியில்
பிறந்த ஒளியே!

Oh light   who was born,
Out of  remover  of darkness
For creating  a   community  ,
Without differences of  caste and religion

இன்று
தரணியாளும் தயாபரன்
தர்ம ஸ்வரூபன்
தாயுமானவனாம்
வேதத்தேவனின் பெருஞ்சோதியில்
இரண்டற கலந்தனையோ
வேதக் கொழுந்தே!

Oh   new  growth    from Vedas ,
Did you merge  completly today,
In the   light  of the  God of the Vedas ,
Who is personification of Dharma,
And who also became   our mother
And who ruled   over this earth

நேற்றைய இரவினில்
வெண்கொற்றக் குடையோடு
புரவியிலே அமர்ந்து
வீதியுலா வந்த வித்தகியாம்
அன்னை காமாக்ஷி
தன் நிழலில்கண்
இழைத்துக் கொண்டனளோ
ஜய இந்திர கலைவாணீ!
ஹே, சங்கரா!
சம்பூ!
சதாசிவா!

Did mother  Kamakshi who is a magician,  who came
On a procession sitting on a  white horse,
And holding a  white umbrella,
Merge you   in her   shadow ,
Oh Jayendra   who is Goddess  Saraswathi,
Oh Sankara  , Oh Sambhu
Oh Sada  Shiva

எம்மை விட்டுப்
என்றுமே பிரியமுடியாத
பல்வேறு விஷயங்களுள்
வெகுவானதே 

There   are many  things that ,
Cannot  go away from us at any time

நின் புன்சிரிப்பு முகமும்
புலகாங்கிதம் அடையச் செய்த
நின் அருளும் தாம்!

Your  face  filled   with a sweet smile  ,
Your   blessings that  made us
Ecstatic
 
என்றென்றும்
எம்மிலே நிறைவாகி
எம்முள்ளே உயிராகி
எம் செயலிலே தர்மமாகி
எல்லாவற்றிலும் எதுவுமாகி
நிறைந்திருக்கும்
சிவ சோதிப் பொருளே!

Oh  lustre   Of Lord Shiva ,
Who  filled us completly ,
Always and always  ,
Who became our soul,
Who became Dharma  in our action  ,
Who became   . why of everything

எந்தன்
சோடிக் கண்கள் சொரியும்
நீர்த்திவிளைகளில் கூட
நின் மகிழ்வு பொங்கு முகமும்
மனித நேயச் சந்ததமும்
நிறைந்திருக்கின்றதே!

Even in the    water  drops ,
Shed   from the pair of my eyes .
Your face   filled   with ebbing smile,
And   your humanity ,
Is always filled up

கூப்பிய எந்தன் கரங்களிலே
இணைந்து நிற்கின்ற
விரல்களில் கூட
நீவிர் விதைத்த தருமங்கள்
இனியும் தொடர்ந்து
மணம் வீச மட்டிலும்
அருள் தாருங்கள் ஸ்வாமீ!

Oh Lord   please  bless me ,
So that  the dharma   that you have sown,
Always  exists  , spreading incense,
When in my fingers  clasped ,
In salute   to you

ஹே குருநாதா
குவலத்தோர் வளமாய் வாழ
காமகோடியில் பூத்த
கற்பக விருட்ச மலரே!
நமஸ்காரம்!
நமஸ்காரம்!
நமஸ்காரம்!
குருவுண்டுபயமில்லை; குறையேதும் இனியில்லை.

Hey  lord  like Guru,
Who is the flower  of wish giving tree ,
Which flowered  in the Kama koti,
So that  the  world would live  properly
Salutations
Salutations
SAlutations
When Guru is there , there is no fear  and no wants

பெரியவா கடாக்ஷம் பரிபூர்ணம்
The graceful  look  of the great one is complete
சாணு புத்திரன்.
Saanu puthiran

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sir,

I am very happy to receive your Samaveda Sandhyavandanam method, I have been doing regularly sandhyavandanam, in fact I was regularly doing it before but after I joined my services I could not do it due to time factor, my Upanayanam was done by Kanchi Periyaval, with his blessings I have again started doing my sandhyavandanam, my special thanks to you.

I would also share that after doing sandhyavandanam i have seen my problems in life also pass through without much difficulty.

Kind Regards,
Shivakumar Iyer.
my email id is: kshivaindia@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Sir,

I am very happy to receive your Samaveda Sandhyavandanam method, I have been doing regularly sandhyavandanam, in fact I was regularly doing it before but after I joined my services I could not do it due to time factor, my Upanayanam was done by Kanchi Periyaval, with his blessings I have again started doing my sandhyavandanam, my special thanks to you.

I would also share that after doing sandhyavandanam i have seen my problems in life also pass through without much difficulty.

Kind Regards,
Shivakumar Iyer.
my email id is: kshivaindia@gmail.com