Sunday, August 16, 2020

Story man receives a trophy

Story man receives a trophy

By
Story man 

No photo description available.
As a boy I told stories to younger children,
And they called me Raja Anna,
AS uncle I have told stories to my nephews,.
They called me as Raja mama and Raja Chithappa,
I had told as Raja stories to my own children,
They both called me Appa
As an old man I told stories to thousands of children.
To them all I was known as Raja Thatha,
And when I arrived this time to my son’s home in USA,
I did start telling stories to my grand son Rahul,
And he immediately decided to call me as “Story man”,
And before Christmas when he met the Santa,
He said he does not need Anything but ,
He wanted Santa to give his story man a trophy,
And yesterday my darling grand son,
For the first time in the life of this old thatha,
Handed over this trophy from his Santa,
To his very , very dear old story man,
And this “story man” accepted it with grateful tears
One year is past and the story man keeps in his mind,
THe trophy he got from his dear grandson Rahul,
And the great trophy decorates his show case

No comments: