Saturday, September 5, 2020

My teachers in SMTHS , Chelakkara

 

My teachers  in SMTHS  , Chelakkara

 

By

P.R.Ramachander

 പ്രമാണം:Smtghss chelakkara.jpg - Schoolwiki

In the year  1947  , I was studying in a second standard in a Tamil medium Kalasi guda   school in Secunderabad(Near Chithra talkis).I still remember  one

Sri Gopalaswamy  who was  head master  there. He used  to come with a  coat ,

Panchakacham   and a black Topi

 Due  to Razakkar moment  , we  were forced  to migrate to Kerala  .After studying  in Thalavettan para  school in Ayilur , I reached  my village and in the middle of the year  ,I joined  the SMTHS , CHelakkkara. I do not remember  about my teacher  in III standard but I managed  to write  Pareeksha  in Malayalam  and go to fourth standard.We  had just one teacher  . WE used  t

O call  him, Sharodi mesh.I used to recite  Malayalam Padhyam  in a funny way

And I remember  that, I used to be asked  to recite Padhyam   when Sharodi mesh   wanted  to laugh  . I went to fifth    standard.I remember  my teacher  was Krishnan Yezhuthachan.Sanskrit used to be taught by a Varriar  meshu and

Hindi  my Kumara  menon. I studied well   and was considered  a brilliant  student .Ezhuthachan sir continued in sixth standard .I remember  a PT teacher , who was very strict  and a drawing teacher  who taught us lot.I do not remember their names. After  passing out , my father took me  to SEcunderabad  to study  in English medium  school

No comments: