Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Faith and devotion causes miracles

Faith and devotion  causes  miracles

 

It is usual    for people   to ask me  questions?  One gentleman wanted to know, how   to get  cured of  Diabates

 

I searched and in my collection there was one , I had reference to a temple called “Venni karumbeswarar  of Venni in Tamil nadu.

 

https://rajathathablog.blogspot.com/2017/11/venni-karumbeswarar-temple-of-kovil.html

 

It was written there

 

“   People with  Diabetes come to this temple  with a 50:50 mixture of sugar   andwheat Rava   and go round the temple sprinkling the mixture .It is believed that  as the ants keep  on removing sugar  , our sugar level would also get reduced ,After this they should worship the God and goddess  of the temple   and offer the God  SArkarai pongal.”    I communicated this   to him about 8  months back

 

   Today he   writes toi me

 

Some few months atleast  may be in oct.last year. I had sought your help in getting cure for diabtetis and other problem you had suggested me to just visit veni  Karumabershwar temple and put raw wth suger for ants in that temple. Although i could not visit that temple and I had visted our shiva temple which is there near our house and thare was also a Saibaba idol in that temple and sincerely praayedt o baba putting sugar mixd  rawa near baba idol for ants to eat and I prayed that both shiva and baba are one please heal my brother's diabetis and BP and herpes with heart problem
I had regulary vistited temple till April.2021 and now my brother is fully recovered from diabteris and herpes altthough doctor informed to continue mediicne for some more time
Thanking you for you advice.

 

I think  what   cured him was  his rock like faith   and devotion to God

1 comment:

sps said...

Please have a look at the link given below. Because many recipes have been told in different ways of cooking. Do see it.
All recipes tips.
Click here. https://mydesifood.com/