Monday, June 7, 2021

Mathikere jyosyar Ramachandra mama alias P.R.Ramachander alias Raja Thatha

Mathikere  jyosyar Ramachandra mama alias  P.R.Ramachander alias  Raja Thatha

 


     Right  from  age of 40  I having helping people to match horoscopes for matrimony  . After  I retired I started doing it as a cservice in on line.Thousands of people   consulted me including people  from Lanka, Australia, USA  and far east

      There  are  several families  all whose marriages have taken place   after matching horoscopes by me.Slowly the next generation of people    from same families   are approaching me.

     At the time , I started  the service , I was staying in Mathikare. I became  extremely  popular  in  all  Brahmin localaties  near by. At  that time my  e mail  id started  with ramya 475 (ramya name of my house , 475 number) .

     Due to need of old age, we left  Mathikare and moved  to Koramangala. My original  e mail id was hacked

    It was then a stuggle   to reestablish myself  in a new locality  with new e mail id

   I thought my  earlier clients  forgot about me  . Recently  I annonunced  that I will help people for  horoscope matching Then I realized   that all people  were telling each other  that  I am the mathikare  josyar  mama   and referring to my old e mail id

 

My present  e mail id  is ramachander926@ gmail.com . Please request me by e mail  to know  my telephone number  and do not use old land  line number

No comments: