Wednesday, August 23, 2023

My books should live beyond me

My books  should live  beyond me

By

P.R.Ramachander




Heartfelt  aseervadams  to all  my  friends, followers  , members  of  Raja thatha  groups  who  are younger  to me and sashtanga  Namaskarams  to all elders

 

Due to galloping age , I am moving to a smaller house   belonging to my  Son in law( sorry son)  so that  I will be under his protection

 

Due  to my hobby of reading and translating  , I had accumulated  a huge number of books, which  I may not able to accomadate in my new house

 

Within seconds of my putting the announcement  , I got response from you all

 

I have handed over more than 200  stotra books, in Malayalam, Tamil and Sanskrit to  an devotee industrialist  of Bangalore who is  managing  a  library of such books  in his native  place.All my treasures will  go to that  library and would help in educating  several generation  of Hindu  devotees

 

I have handed  over nearly  20  books  of music composion to a lady, who is MA in three  subjects  and  is  Studying  for PH.D in music .It was with heart full of gratitude   that I gave them to her  ,. My  aim in making common people understand  meaning  of  Carnatic music   will be satisfied by her

 

I thank God   and all of you  for  helping me  to pass on  this wealth of knowledge to the  future generations

With your blessings and wishes, I would  continue to work on my   translation effort and the  book wealth   that taught me knowledge  will outlive me  , Thanks a lot  sisters, brothers, daughters and sons 

No comments: