Monday, August 21, 2023

Super senior citizens can also work

Super  senior  citizens    can also  work   and  the my best  wishes   for  all senior citizens  on this day 

 

By

P.R.Ramachander

 


( there  are  many examples  I know in face book Sri JK  Sivan  , DRVisvanah  Krishnamurthy, Sri Shivam perunkulam   are seniors  to me  and I cannot  match  their phenomenal  work  output   at this age  )

 

I celebrated  my 81st birthday  in January 2021.The hindupedia web site acceded  to my request and preserved  all the translation , I have  done till then  in their web site

I did not  stop my translation of stotras at that  time and today  I counted  . I have translated  676 stotras   from that time till yesterday  and within a few months  I would be 84  .

I have a feeling  that my speed of translation has not come down  till today

I know among my friends many people   are  older than me  and are  doing immense work to preserve  our relegion

No comments: