Saturday, April 27, 2024

The India I like

The  India I like

By Rajeswari Raman (In alphabetical order  in Tamil)

 

(Possibly  no dream can be translated. I tried, excuse  me if I have failed, Raja Thatha)

 


The progressive India in the year  2025   , which  came in my dream

 

The india without danger peaceful young  women

The  healthy India which creates  Surprise

The sweet India   which does  not have any drawback

The Comparison less India   which attracts

The great India famous  all over the world

The corruption free  India which encourages

The India  which forever protects  the down trodden people

The Super  India  without  poor people

 

No doubt , no doubt  in the year 2025.

The united India  without  comparison

The well lit India  which  has grown  tall and great

 

For being born in this India where matchless  great people

Like  Avvayar* were born. What  great  penance I did?

 

Possibly  a huge list  can be given

No comments: