Thursday, May 25, 2023

Milion thanks to God and my friends

 Milion thanks  to God and my friends 

 

Though I started   transltion  of prayers  to different gods  in five different languages in to english in 2002, I went on posting them in Yahoo groups, celestel.com , hindupedia.com, web site  of Sathya sai Baba brother hood  , I started  my own blog in 2008  ie 15  years back (https://stotrarathna.blogspot.com/) .So far I have translated 2700  stotras addressed  to several  Hindu Gods,

I am extremely  happy  to inform you that  today , 4   millionth  visited  visited  my  blog  on stotras.

I am very very happy.Thanks to god  , all my friends  who visited  my blog , recommended  others  to visit and so on . I am 83 . My energy  is  not that good  .Thank you  each and every one  of my  friends, P.R.Ramachander/aka  Raja thatha

 


No comments: