Monday, September 9, 2024

A pleasant surprise to me

 A pleasant surprise to me  





At  the age  of 23 I joined  as Class  2 Gazetted officer  in Cebtral  Arecanut   research Station at vital . There were  100  staff members Working  at that  time  in the Institute.Out of them 3 were  officers and 4   Research  assistants.

I was younger  than   all of them.One  Sri E.Velappan  became   my close   friend. I left   Arecanut  research  station in 1969 and joined  IARI  sub station in Coimbatore .

For    the past several  years  I have  been searching   for my friend .Yesterday  evening  he contacted  me .It was   a pleasant shock  for me

 From him I  understood  that Except for himself  , myself  and  one DR.A.R.Kalbande  who joined in 1965 , all of them are no more, P.R.Ramachander

No comments: