Monday, December 10, 2018

I have become old, Oh God


I have  become old, Oh God

Translated by
P.R,Ramachander

Having been born  in this magical world ,
Surrounded    by all  Karmas   done earlier.
I entered  in to the circle  of love and affection,
And  after  rotating like  a  ball there ,

today,

Image result for I have become old man clipart

After   affection and relations have been   lifted away,
With my body    getting  dead tired , I am greatly pained,
And at  this   final period of life,
I am standing  in the middle of everything,
Completely    confused   as to which way to go,
To reach  the feet of you ,our father,
Please   come and bless   me.

முந்தை வினைகள் சூழ
விந்தை உலகில் பிறந்து
பந்தச்சூழல் புகுந்து
பந்தெனச்சுழன்று இன்று
சொந்தபந்தங்கள் நீங்கி
நொந்தென் உடலம் ஓய்ந்து
அந்திப்பொழுதில் வந்து
சந்தியில் நிற்கின்றேன்
எந்தை உன் திருவடிசேர
எந்த வழி போவதென்று
சிந்தை கலங்கி நின்றேன்
வந்தெனக்கருள வேண்டும்

2 comments:

nagaraj shankar said...

Good One.
Nice to read.
May I know as to who wrote the Tamil version?
Thanks

nagaraj shankar said...

It was a nice reading.
Thanks for the same.
May I know who is the author of the
Tamil poem?
Is it by yourself?