Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Arjuna did not understand Gita at all,.


Arjuna   did not understand  Gita at all,.

By
P.R.Ramachander




( read  in face book , but I have  slightly modified it. Thanks to original author)

In the Maha Bharatha  war , Abhimanyu died,
Arjuna started   crying  miserably  and ,
Lord Krishna , also cried and Arjuna asked,
“So you  too have affection to  Abhimanyu?”

Lord Krishna replied  “I cried  because  ,
In spite  of teaching Gita    to you, you cried,
And that would indicate , what  a poor  teacher I am?”
Arjuna frowned   at Krishna  and told  , “You are silly”

Arjuna continued, I am a man    and you are  God,
And you will never  understand  how a man  will feel”
Lord Krishna said, “Your Abhimanyu  who is heaven,
Will not cry like  you”  and took   him to heaven.

They met the glowing Abhimanyu there  but , he
Said, “I am a soul, I do noit have feelings , please go away”
Lord Krishna told  ,”relationship  , affection , feelings,
Anger  , love  and  passiuon are for the body  , not the soul”

“If you want go and hug   the body lying  in the battle field,
And cry as much as you want. , understanding    that,
You are not the cause of its creation , nor death   ,
And it will not be sad, happy or elated if you cry?”

“If you have a copy  of Gita  or you can recall it ,
Please understand that  , I told, God made him and he killed him”


No comments: