Saturday, June 8, 2019

You always be yourself


You  always   be yourself

TRanscreated from Tamil
By
P.R.Ramachander




( I love  myself, my looks , my  method of living, my way of talking,my country ,  my habits  and my religion. If one day  I feel like changing myself  , it would mean that  I am ashamed  of  some aspect  of myself. And if it happens, I would not  love myself   at all)


Gold is costly
Tin is cheap .
What we want to make with tin,
We cannot make  with Gold
Tin is not bad,
Gold is not Good
And so
You always   be yourself

Ganges  water is sacred,
Well water is  ordinary
To the man who is thirsty,
What  he need is water  to drink ,
And  for him , it does not matter,
If it from Ganges
Or if it is from a well
And so ,
You  always  be yourself

Crow  is not as pretty as a peacock,
But   crow  is a  useful scavenger ,
And Peacock   a useless  dancer
And so  ,
You always  be yourself

Dog  is not  as ferocious as a lion
But Dog   is a friend who guards  our home,
And Lion is ferocious eater  of other animals
And so
You  always  be yourself

Cotton is  not as soft  as silk,
Cotton  is pleasant during summer ,
And silk   is pleasant   during winter
And so
You always be yourself

Sky is  blue   and Earth  is green
Sky does  not produce food,
Earth    gives   us food,
And so
You always   be yourself
Today   is not  like yesterday ,
Tomorrow   is not like today,
But each of them is a pleasant wonder
And so
You always be yourself

If you  are yourself
There  is no need to be ashamed about it .
There is no need   to be sorry about it,
There  is no sin in it
There is no ugliness  about it

You can always be yourself,
Never  alter  yourself,
But try to improve yourself

One day ,
The world   would like to,
Live like yourself,
And so  you be always yourself

One day ,
The world  would take you  as an example,
And so you  be always yourself

One day
The world  like to learn from you
And so you  be always yourself

One day,
The world   would like to adopt  your path
And so you  always be yourself

By changing yourself, do not loose  those who  love  you  for yourself
And so  you always  be yourself
And so  you always   be yourself

No comments: