Saturday, July 13, 2019

When will all my problems end?

Related image


When will all  my problems end?

Rewritten by
P.R.Ramachander

One  saint  was  waiting  near the  river bank,
Without crossing the  river   and  one young man  asked him,
Sir   When are   you going   to  cross  the river and he said,
“Water  keeps on flowing   and I am waiting it  to be completely  empty.”

The Young man  laughed  loudly  and told  , “I  Thought  you are  wise,
But  now  I have changed  my opinion.” And the saint laughed and said,
“I see   many  of  the old  and supposed  to be wise  among you  ,
Were  waiting  their  responsibilies  to be over  . so that  they  can enjoy life”

“I am feeling  that the river  water   will get  over  by that time,
Their responsibilies  would get   completely   over  and at that time,
They will start enjoying  life  and I would  easily  go to the other shore”
The young man, said to the sage  “ I agree   that  you are  wise”



No comments: