Saturday, November 16, 2019

She wants him


She  wants  him

Translated  by
P.R.Ramachander



(I have very great  respect to my friend  Meena Rajan , who is   a  great teacher  who has  sacrificed herself   to educate kids in the school  where  she became a teacher   .She does  some times  write great poems  .This was one .My writing is not a simple  translation of her work .I have used  my fashion of writings.Thanks, sister)

To show love  and get  love, I  am a selfish lady,
Some   times that  life  is my own personal world,
And   just like  anybody  else  , I too have   some expectations

For my love , words, thoughts, sorrows and  joys,
I expect   a mind of love, which would  understand me.
I am not  able  to be without expectations, Am I not also,
Yet  another  ordinary    average   lady with some  desires.

To my smiling face, if  he  shows no emotions, I will fade,
If he refuses  to understand my words, I will run far-far  away

He can get  me tied with  his love,
He  can buy  me   with  his affection.

He need not   even talk to me but thoughts about me  are  sufficient,
To pull him  near  to me, my dear thoughts  should be  more than okay.

Dear expectations , small , small criticisms,
Love  quarrels,  going beyond each other’s rights,
And sometimes   going much beyond him and his,
Are joy  , heavenly joy. Unalloyed joy .

No comments: