Saturday, December 21, 2019

My maid servant has not come

Image result for meri bai nahi aai song lyrics


My maid servant has not come

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander

(A maid servant not coming in a home    can be compared  to  a cyclone, earth quake  and Tsunami  mixed together   for a  Housewife .Here is a lteral  crying in a  funny way by one of them.  Some Marathi words   are there and so if my translation is not up to mark  pardon me.

My  maid servant  has not come
Today  maid servant has not come
The vessels   have accumulated a lot
What will  happen to me, please tell  SAi
My  maid servant   has not come

I will    see   to her   salary
She who is  heroine of herself
She understands,
How to sweep with broom stick
Seperately    she also takes
But also in cleaning of bath room
Her hand was there
My maid   servant has not come

I will   do a cleaning  of her,
My  maid servant has not come

Her    address  has gone away
 I am dependent on her
She   takes advantage of that
I got manicyring done
With   great  love
By washing vessels they  may get broken
In my hands
My  maid servant has  not come

By  looks she is a butcher
My maid servant has not come

Maid servant  Khujli has  not come
I would bid her good bye
Yes, not even one vessel is left
My maid sevant  has not come

Original in English letters

Meri Bhai nahi aayi
Aaj Bhai  nahi Aayi
Bharthan  pe jum  gayi  kaai
Kaun majhe   bolo sai
Meri Bhai nahi aayi

Kaat loongi  pagaar mai uski
Apne aap ko  heroine
Voh hai  samajhti
Jhadu  poche  ka
Alag se  hai leti
Phir bi  bathroom  saaf karne main
Uski hai haat ti
Aaj bai nahi  aai
Meri bhai nahi aayi

Karungi  uski  dhulai
Meri bhai nahi aayi

Chal gaya  pata   uske
Mai depend hum  uspe
Isika toh  utathi hai who
Faida jumke
Manicure karaya   tha maine
Bade hi pyaare se
Bartan dhoke  padd  gaye  chaale
Mere haathon mein
Meeri bhai  nahi aayi

Shaqal  se  hai  voh kasai
Meri bhai nahi aayi

Khujili bhai nahi aayi
Kar doongi usko  good bye
Haan  bachi  nahi  ek bhi  kadhai
Meri bhai  nahi aayi


No comments: