Sunday, July 12, 2020

Mile stone 4. I am a small time astrologer , poet and story teller


Mile stone 4. I am a small time astrologer , poet and story teller

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor


As astrologer
I have been doing help to the human society as a small time astrologer , practicing it as a social service . I helped very large number of parents , grooms and brides by matching horoscopes. The credit must go to God and science of astrology , that most of those marriages were successful .
I have also helped people by analyzing horoscopes of people and suggesting them to chant proper stotras with faith .God helped many of them by answering to their prayers
Slowly due to lack of faith as well as easy availability of soft ware, the demand for matching horoscopes have very much reduced
Due to becoming a very old thatha, I get terribly upset when youngsters approach me with terrible and very sad problems, because I have great affection to all human beings .
I am seriously thinking of discontinuing this aspect of my work but my close friends , tell me that I should not, because I am helping people in need , who do not have any place to go
AS a small time poet
Right from age of 20 I have started writing English poems .For many marriages of my relatives, I used to write poems and present to them .Recently I was pleasantly shocked when a dear relation of mine , showed me a dilapidated paper, which contained a poem I had written at the time of her marriage.
When I started translating stotras , I was very particular that they should be translated as poems,. I have also written poems .You can see some of them in https://poetrypoem.com/cgi-bin/index.pl…
Once I saw that poetic translation of Bhagawat Gita by a foreigner was really horrible and I did a good translation of BHagawad Gita http://stotrarathna.blogspot.com/…/bhagawad-gita-in-english…
I have also written lots of English rhymes based on Indian themes for Indian school
As a small time story writer
Right from the age of ten “Raja anna(me) “ was a famous story teller in my village .I continued my story telling to all kids whom I saw, which include my children and my grand children. My dear daughter thought that my great skill should not go waste and with her affectionate help I put most of my kids stories that I know in to a web site http://raja-thatha-corner.bizhat.com/Stories.html. When attending marriage functions I am pleasantly shocked , that parents and grandpas call their kids ,
And introduce me to them as That Raja thatha , whose stories they read
AS a kid I liked the Vikramadhithyan stories and with lot of effort I translated the entire Vikramadhithyan stories for the first time http://vikramadhithya.blogspot.com/
One of my close scientist friends wanted me to illustrate Malayalam proverbs by stories.I did for 100 proverbs https://www.yumpu.com/…/malyalam-proverbs-raja-thathas-corn… and to teach proverbs a school in Coimbatore is using these stories and when they requested to do them help by writing stories for few tamil proverbs too

3 comments:

siva said...

Get daily updated deals and offer and save big on your purchase
Tracedeals's live search is helping to find the best deals compared to other online stores.

Mobile Phones
Mobile Offers Today
Mobile Phone Offers
realme mobile phone price
realme mobile phones


Very detailed and informative!!
Keep On Sharing....

Hari said...

Namaskaram..Nice reading this Sir. Such a voluminous, versatile output. You are one of a kind by yourself. May God almighty bless you with long life, health and happiness.

Lata Suresh said...

Thank you for your efforts Sir. These things really keep our culture amd tradition going. Please do continue your blogs.. we and future generations will definitely appreciate it. ЁЯЩП