Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Mile stone 1 stotras addressed to gods


Mile stone 1  -   stotras   addressed  to gods

Raja Thatha's stotra translations: Mile stone 2016 in the high way ...


I wrote  in july  month   10 years back  that 

The first mile stone is my completing the translation of 500th Stotram, I can publicly confess that I am not a great scholar and whatever I have done is by the express guidance from God. This great collection includes such gems like Bhagavad Gita, SundraKandam of Ramayanam, Devi Mahathmyam, Sri Krishna Karnamrutham ,Three great Sahara Namams(Vishnu, Lalitha and Shiva) The great Abhirami Andhathi from Tamil ,and Jnana Pana of Poonthanam. It also includes great works like Narada Bhakthi Suthra, Yaksha Prasna, Aprakshanubhuthi, Sri Ramo dhantham and so on. I would like to humbly bow before God and tell, “Lord, thank you for using me as your finger for typing in my computer using my fingers.”

During  the last  ten years , the God typed  much more  than  the previous 10 years  and  the above  milestone remains  Like this:-


I Stotras  written in different  languages

Hindi 133, Malayalam 135 , Tamil 250,  Telugu 2, Marathi  , 1  Sanskrit Sanskrit 1621 –total  2144 

II Stotras  addressed  to different gods

Ayyappa  259 , DAthathreya 23 , Ganesa 67, Guruvayurappan  91 , hanuman 24 , Krishna   96, Lakshmi 45 , Narasimha  39, Navagrahas 62 , Parvathy 231 , Rama 87 , Shanmukha 49 , SAi Baba 30, Shiva 139 ,Venkateswara 23 , Vishnu  183

III.Stotras Which  are wtitten in different  formats

a.Panchakam 35    Shatkam 6 ,    AShtakam 175    Navakam 2    Dasakam 16 ,
b.sthava  raja 7,   gayathri 87 ,   dhyana sloka  30 ,pratha smarana stotra 10, karavalambam 6, Vedic Sukthams 22, suprabatham 20, kavacham 83, bhujangam 13
c. dwadasa  nama 12 , shodasa  namam 3,Ashtothara namam 75 , sahasra namam13
d dandakam 5. Panjaram 3, gadhyam 4, Mangalam  32

Others
Apart from  three  Ramayanas   from three  languages,27 upanishads ,and   21  minor and major  books, have been translated  by me

I am thanking  God the author  of all  these  translations  for  getting   all these typed my fingers

          Om namo  Narayanaya Om namashivaya om Shanmukhaya, om  Ganesaya,

No comments: