Monday, August 22, 2022

A poem to the mother

 

A poem to the mother

 

Translated by

P.R.Ramachander


 

(translation of a great poem https://eluthu.com/kavithai/353979.AA

)

You are not just my  relation, you are my soul

For you’re your sacrifice  , would this  day,

Only be sufficient , mother

Definitely   no mother

Even if I lay  below your feet for ever

For the sacrifice  that you did  , it  would not be suffeccient

A day  marked  for you?

Daily  I have  to celebrate ,

You  with gusto  , oh mother

I will carry you  , who carried  me,

Till I am alive  , oh mother

Hiding within herself,

All her   worries,

Carrying me  in your belly

You breathed for sake of me  to breath

Just like  pearl in side  a shell,

You  hugged,and hugged and brothu  me up

You are one  , who,

Has  endless affection to me.

You gave  your lap to me,

So that  I can sleep

 

I have troubled  you a lot,

I also have  got angry with you

But  you, forgetting all that ,

Would ask me  through  your cell phone

With voice  drenched  in affection.

“Hey son, why have you not come to take lunch?”

In this world   only affection of mother,

Can  win  over all anger.

 

Even if  I roll all those who love me  ,

In this world, No one  can love me  ,

Like you  , Oh dear  mother?

All relations   who live around me,

Would eat their dinner  and sleep,

But even   deep in the night  ,

Without taking food  ,

You would  wait for me mother,

I cracked  my brain again and again,

“What  have I ever   done to you?”

Except  having born from your belly.

I have done  nothing to you , oh mother!

All the poems  , all over  the world  ,

Would get defeated  before ,

The great one word poem , “mother”, oh mother

She is the one  who shed  tears for you,

Please   never  make  , shed  tears ,

Thinking about you?..!

 

Till  the days  that  she is alive  ,

Please  look after  her  ,

Without  any problem to her

My poem is  dedicated  to,

All mothers  on earth

To my dear  mother ,

“Happy mother’s day “ greetings

Oh mother  ,]

Till  now   I have not told you,

“I love  you  , oh my dearest mother”

No comments: