Thursday, January 9, 2020

Am I ?

Image result for Am I ?Am I?

Translated By
P.R.Ramachander

(text taken from Halasya  Sundaram’s post  Written by  Injimedu Kalyanam )

For  you to come running, when I call you,
Am I prahladha

For me to give   as soon as you ask,
Am I Mahabali

Without battling an eye to look after  you,
Am I lord Lakshmana

To fight   the way    as per your advice,
Am I Arjuna

For ever   to collect terrible interest  from you,
Am I kubhera

To  do fanning  as service  , whenever you sweat,
Am I Thirukachi Nambi

To dream to  get  married   to  you,
Am I lady  Aandal

To reclaim   you back by calling  you “My pet son”
Am I the great sage  of perum puthur

My mistake  , do pardon me,
Due to desire, I compared   myself with them

I am  an ordinary fellow toiling  in the day to day life,
I am one who feels that  remembering Hari is  indeed pleasure

நான் என்ன?

நான் கூப்பிட்டவுடன் நீ ஓடி வர
நான் என்ன ப்ரஹ்லாதனா

நீ கேட்டவுடன் நான் கொடுக்க
நான் என்ன மஹாபலியா

கண் கொட்டாமல் உனைக் காத்திட
நான் என்ன லக்ஷ்மணனா

நீ சொன்னபடியெல்லாம் சண்டை போட
நான் என்ன அர்ச்சுனனா

காலமெலாம் உன்னிடம் கந்து வட்டி வசூலிக்க
நான் என்ன குபேரனா

உன் புழுக்கத்திற்க்கு விசிறி கைங்கரியம் செய்ய
நான் என்ன திருக்கச்சி நம்பியா

கைத் தலம் பற்ற கணாக் கண்டிட
நான் என்ன கோதை நாச்சியாரா

செல்லப் பிள்ளையே என அழைத்து மீண்டெடுக்க
நான் என்ன பெரும்புதூர் மாமுனியா

அபசாரம் அடியேனை பொறுத்தருள்க
ஆவலினால் இவர்களுடன் ஒப்பிட்டு விட்டேன்

அன்றாட சம்சார வாழ்வில் உழலும் அற்பன் நான்
ஆளரியை நினைப்பதுவே சுகமென்றிருப்பவன் நான்

நன்றி: இஞ்சிமேடு கல்யாணம் சார்.

No comments: