Thursday, January 9, 2020

God please send the Pied Piper of Hamelin


 God please  send the Pied Piper of Hamelin

By
P.R.Ramachander

No photo description available.

(many of you think it is harsh.When I wrote this I reembered my fatther above ninety waiting near the gate with apprehension till my daughter comes.Today I am waiting till my wife,, my daughter and my grand daughters come back with shivering insecurity. God please help me.)

I am in search of that Pied piper of Hamelin,
So that he can play his pipe in my country,
And take away to the far , flung oceans,
Those   hoodlums   who think , it is their  right to rape,
Any lady   any where  in my country,
Even if  she is extremely    decently dressed  ,
Covering   herself from head to foot
Even if she is three   years old,
Even if she is more   than 70 years old,
Even if  she  is dumb  , blind or handicapped,
To  satisfy  their lust  and establish  ,
To the world  their horrible  masculine  supermacy
But I am not sure , once he puts them all in the sea,
Whether the ocean will become so full,
That all its waters come to the shore.?

No comments: