Thursday, January 30, 2020

The ashtothara Garland of my translation and writings to my Lord and God Guruvayurappan


The ashtothara Garland of my  translation   and writings  to my Lord and God Guruvayurappan

By
P.R.Ramachander



( as a child  I was left in the temple of Guruvayurappan and my aunt brought me   from the temple to look after me. So I consider  myself  as the property of Guruvayurappan.
   All of you joined  in my celebration of my 80th birthday on 18th and made me extremely happy.
And I wanted to  make a great offering  to my lord  and God  Guruvayurappan,

Here  is the garland I of translation of 3 books,  89 stotras written in three  different languages,10  carnatic music Krithis   and 6   general tid bits which includes  one detailed write up of Guruvayur temple  , which I consider  as Ashtothara  garland which I am offering my Lord and God..I would bethere in Guruvayur on my star  80th birthday)


9.      Guruvayurappa  Namaskaram
18.   Vandhe vama pureshwara of poonthanam 
20.   Guruvayupureesa Stotram in Malayalam
22.   Hare Narayana (Oh Hari , Oh Narayana), Malayalam
24.   Srimad Narayaneeyamrutham from Tamil
26.   Pavana Puresa  Keerthanam
28.   Bhaghyam venam a prayer in Malayalam
30.   Guruvayur Vaazhum Bhagawane (Malayalam Bhajan)
32.   Kani Kanum Neeram - malayalam bhajan
34.   Solve all your problems by worshiping Lord Guruvayurappan
36.   Verses of salutation to Guruvayurappan in Malayalam
38.   Chethi Mandharam Thulasi
40.   Prayer to protect the son in Malayalam
42.   Vathalayesa nin nirmalya Vigraham (Malayalam)
44.   Guruvayurappande thiru nada thurannallo (Malayalam)
46.   Guruvayur vaazhum bhagawane (Malayalam)
48.   Guruvayrappa, Sri Guruvayrappa (Malayalam)
50.   Yennanthangam oru ambadiyakukil (A malayalam prayer)
3.Guruvayurappan Krithis
95.Karuna  CHeivan Endhu Thamasam , Krishna-  Iraviyamman THampi-  http://translationsofsomesongsofcarnticmusic.blogspot.in/2010/04/karuna-cheyvan-endhu-thamasam-krishna.html
,98.Kathu kondirukkiraar Guruvayur  kannan By Thangam Viswanathan

99.Bhooloka Vaikundam  by thangam viswanathan
100. Gurupura  vasane by  THangam Viswanathan
101.Kanakabhishekam kanden by Thangam Viswanathan
102.Guruvayur  thannil  by THangam Viswanathan

General
104.Raja thatha   writes his story  of KOchu Guruvayurappan  http://rajathathaskeralatemples.blogspot.com/2018/06/raja-thatha-writes-his-story-of-kochu.html
106.What is Nirmalya  Darsanam and Vaka Charthu in Guruvayur? https://rajathathablog.blogspot.com/2019/11/what-is-nirmalya-darsanam-and-vaka.html

1 comment:

mangalmurthi said...

I read many blogs about who is an astrologer, a translator of prayers and poems and a story teller to children but i got good information on your site. Thank you for information and if you need related to astrology please click on our Best Indian Astrologer in New York