Friday, February 28, 2020

All mother’s are casteless


All  mother’s  are casteless

Rewritten by
P.R.Ramachander



(Some one send me an English tranbslation of this  from Marathi.  I put it in my own words.
Simply superb   thought process .I dedicate this  to all casteless  mothers.Thanks  to my daughter  who is a mother  for sending it)

A caste  survey was  being taken,
And a women was  asked by the surveyor,
What  caste  do   you belong?
She  laughed and asked “as mother or as a woman”

He was perplexed    and   asked her  ,
“Are  they  different?’  and she  again laughed,
“AS a woman , the  caste  of  my family,
And as a  mother, I am caste  less.”

“ As a mother  , I clean the poo,
Urine  And  vomit of my  child”
And I thoughtCleaning was done by shudhras,
And because  of that , I am a Shudra”

AS a mother  , I  protect my child,,
From all evil beings and influences,
And I Though  is a job of Kshatriya to protect,
And Because  of that  , I am a Kshatriya”

As a mother  , when child grows  up,
I teach him all  god things  including religion,
An I thought , it is the job of Brahmin to teach,
And because of that, I am  a Brahmin”

As a mother, when  my child  starts spending money,
I teach them, how wisely to spend and save monry,
And I thought, money management  is a job of Vaisya.
And because   of that, I  am  a Vaisya  too.

No comments: