Monday, August 26, 2024

Real grand kids of an unreal Royal granpa

 

 




Real  grand  kids  of an unreal  Royal granpa

 

By

Raja  Thatha

 

Thatha Had  nothing  much to do,

Except  staring   at  the roof,

Then he  wanted to know,

Why he is  the thatha

 

Before I have  ever seen her,

She was  named  as Friendship v called as  My THu 

And  became  a great  friendly kid,

Not only  to her  Thatha  but  to all the world

 

With no one  who  will  represent  my clan,

Some one   from  far  off  USA  called  me and told,

A sun  has  risen in our  family

One who would  make all the world   bright

 

One day   , I felt   that  I am too poor

And God send me from heaven  a tonne of Gold

The Gold that laughed  and made  me  laugh

One  who in future  would make  the world pretty

 

Then came another  glorious kid  , far far off

And the pricess was  called  princess  of malva,

And  she is  now living  like a  princess of knowledge

One who is  sure  to make  this world a great place  to live for me

 

The  rising  sun   did  not   have  a chotta  bro,

And  God send him one , so that  he will be  the shining moon

And  he  made  us  all say that  he will  make  the world  enjoy

And he was the One  who  made  a poor  thatha  get a   gift from Santa

No comments: