Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Sorrow tinged with joy

Sorrow tinged with joy

By
P.R.Ramachander




I  had a  non believer  atheist friend  ,
And one day   we both saw  ,
That one of our common fiend has died,
Because   we were  informed by his crying son,
My father  has  reached the  lotus feet  of god.

My  atheist  friend  laughed  uproariously  ,
And told  me, “If  our friend    has really reached God ,
Why  is his son crying  and weeping,
Instead  he should be full of joy.”

My friend   had a  married  daughter ,
And I asked him , “I know  you gave ,
Your daughter in marriageto a prosperous family,
But on her marriage  day I saw you crying ,
Why were you not happy  that your daughter,
Would lead  a much happier life than you?”
My friend told because I  would miss her company,
And I told him,”Our  friend;s son  would also miss his father,
And that  may be the reason  that he is sad ,
Though  he  knows that  his father  would,

Reach  the lotus  feet  of God and be eternallay happy.”

No comments: