Friday, August 19, 2016

Several negative things that merit our heart felt thanks

Several  negative   things   that merit  our  heart felt thanks
                                                                     ------   Since they made us great  and our life great
Translated by
P.R.Ramachander




(Here is a great  write up  which tells  us clearly  why we should thank   several   cruel   and negative  which are around us , which we normally hate.I am sure  after reading it, you will heartily   agree  with it .Thanks   for the potring in Tamil  by  Sri  Narayanasamy Krishnaswami , which is given after  the translation  )

I heartily thank my troubles because  they pulverized my pride and gave  me humility.

I heartily thank  those who see  me as  enemy, who insulted me and  was the cause  of my   detachment.

I heartily thank  to those  unknown diseases  which gave me pain  and made me understand other’s pain.

I heartily thank  my body and ite weakness which made me realize   the need for healthy life.

I heartily thank  all my problems which caused  great sorrow to me and made me think  deeply.

I heartily thank  those who pushed me out, which made me realize my strength and made me live my life.

I heartily thank  all my handicapped  friends which clearly  made me understand clearly  , the value  of each of my limb.

I heartily thank death  which made  me  clearly understand that human life   is not stable.

I heartily thank all those   who live in orphanages who made me clearly  understand, the greatness of my parents.

I heartily thank little babies who easily made me understand that by a smile, we can attract the  entire world

I heartily   thank all those rich people  who  do not have peace in their life , who taight me that, just by wealth  all pleasures in life cannot  be realized.

I heartily  thank all those  imposters who made me greatly understand  that  devotion is not  a drama

I heartily thank all my sins  which made mre understand  the greatness  of chanting God’s names

I heartily thank God  who made me understand  the real form of people who were  deceiving and cheating me   every  time.

I have to thank several other  people.But for this , my present life span is not sufficient.

I heartily want to thank my life, which took me to my Guru who made  me realize that I am truly my soul.

Tamil original 



என்னை மிகவம் கவர்ந்த பதிவு:
எனது அஹம்பாவங்களை
தவிடுபொடியாக்கி எனக்குப் பணிவைத்
தந்த என் கஷ்டங்களுக்கு
மனதார நன்றி !
என்னை அவமரியாதை செய்து
எனக்கு வைராக்கியம் வரக்காரணமான
என்னைத் தன் விரோதியாய் பார்ப்பவருக்கு
மனதார நன்றி !
எனக்கு வலியைத்தந்து
அடுத்தவரின் வலியை எனக்குப்
புரியவைத்த புரியாத நோய்களுக்கு
மனதார நன்றி !
எனக்கு ஆரோக்கியத்தின் அவசியத்தை
உள்ளபடிச் சொல்லிக்கொடுத்த,
என் பலவீனத்திற்கும்,உடலுக்கும்
மனதார நன்றி !
என்னை ஆழமாக சிந்திக்கவைக்க
எனக்கு மிகுந்த துயரத்தைத் தந்த
என்னுடைய பிரச்சனைகளுக்கு
மனதார நன்றி !
என் பலத்தை நான் உணர்ந்து
என் வாழ்வை நானே நடத்தக் காரணமான
என்னை ஒதுக்கித் தள்ளியவர்களுக்கு
மனதார நன்றி !
என் உடல் உறுப்புகளின் மதிப்பை
எனக்கு தெளிவாய் சொல்லிக்கொடுத்த
உடல் ஊனமுற்றோருக்கு
என் மனதார நன்றி !
மனித வாழ்க்கை நிலையில்லாதது
என்பதை எனக்குத் தெளிவாகப்
புரியவைத்த மரணத்திற்கு
மனதார நன்றி !
என் பெற்றோரின் பெருமையை,
என் புத்தியில் அழுத்தமாய் பதித்த
அனாதை இல்லங்களில் வாழ்வோருக்கு
மனதார நன்றி !
ஒரு சிரிப்பினால் உலகையே
வசப்படுத்தமுடியும் என்பதை எனக்குச்
சுலபமாய் புரியவைத்த குழந்தைகளுக்கு
மனதார நன்றி !
பணத்தினால் மட்டுமே வாழ்வில்
எல்லா சுகமும் கிடைத்துவிடாது
என்பதைக் காட்டிய நிம்மதியில்லாத
பணக்காரர்களுக்கு மனதார நன்றி !
பக்தி என்பது வெளிவேஷமல்ல
என்பதை எனக்குப் பயங்கரமாய்
புரியவைத்த வெளிவேஷதாரிகளுக்கு
எப்பொழுதும் மனதார நன்றி !
நாமஜபத்தின் அற்புத மஹிமையை
எனக்குச் சரியாகப் புரியவைத்த
என்னுடைய பாபங்களுக்கு
என்றுமே மனதார நன்றி !
ஒவ்வொரு முறையும் மனிதரிடம்
ஏமாந்துக் கொண்டிருந்த என்னை,
அவர்களின் சுயரூபத்தை எனக்கு உணர்த்திய
என் Kadavuluku மனதார நன்றி !
இன்னும் பலருக்குச் சொல்லவேண்டும் !
இந்த வாழ்நாள் போதாது !
எனக்கு என்னை ஆத்மா என்று
உணர வைக்க என்னை குருவிடத்தில் சேர்ப்பித்த என்னுடைய வாழ்க்கைக்கு
என்றென்றும் மனதார நன்றி . .




No comments: