Wednesday, August 31, 2016

You and me -A tamil Song by Poet Vairamuthu

You and me

By ,
The great king of poets  Vaira Muthu

Translated  by
P.R.Ramachander

(This  great song was penned  by the poet   for  a  fim “Nilava vaa”   and  you can hear it  sung by  Hariharan and Chithra 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USR-X2rR_yk                         )

You are  the wind and I am tree, Whatever   you say  I would nod my head,
You are the rain , I am the earth, wherever you fall , I would catch hold of you  ,
You are the nightm I am the stars, I would be  there only till you are there.

You are the waves, I am the bank, however much you beat I would accept you,
You are the body, I am the shadow, You need not fall , but I would fall,
You are the branch and I am the leaf, Till I am attached to you  I would live
You are the eye , I am the eye lid, Till I attain you, I would  blink
You are  the breath and I am the body, I would allow only you to touch my soul

You are the Sky, I am the blue colour, I would myself get mixed  in to you,
You   are the thought  , I am the word, I would come only  when you permit
You are  sun  light   and I am the Koel, I would sing only after   I see you,
You are the dress  and I am the waist, I would tie   even when I sleep,
You are  the day time, I am the light, For ever I would depend only on you
நீ காற்று நான் மரம்
நீ காற்று நான் மரம் என்ன சொன்னாலும் தலையாட்டுவேன்
நீ மழை நான் பூமி எங்கு விழுந்தாலும் ஏந்திக்கொள்வேன்
நீ இரவு நான் விண்மீன் நீயிருக்கும் வரைதான் நான் இருப்பேன்
(
நீ காற்று)
நீயலை நான் கரை என்னை அடித்தாலும் ஏற்றுக்கொள்வேன்
நீ உடல் நான் நிழல் நீ விழ வேண்டாம் நான் விழுவேன்
நீ கிளை நான் இலை உனை ஒட்டும் வரைக்கும்தான் உயிர் தறிப்பேன்
நீ விழி நான் இமை உன்னை சேரும்வரைக்கும் நான் துடித்திருப்பேன்
நீ சுவாசம் நான் தேகம் நான் உன்னை மட்டும் உயிர்தொட அனுமதிப்பேன்
(
நீ காற்று)
நீ வானம் நான் நீலம் உன்னில் நானாய்க் கல்ந்திருப்பேன்
நீ எண்ணம் நான் வார்த்தை நீ சொல்லும் பொழுதே வெளிப்படுவேன்
நீ வெயில் நான் குயில் உன் வருகை பார்த்துத்தான் நானிசைப்பேன்
நீ உடை நான் இடை உன்னை உறங்கும்பொழுதும் நான் உடுத்திருப்பேன்
நீ பகல் நான் ஒளி என்றும் உன்னை மட்டும் சார்ந்தே நானிருப்பேன்
(
நீ காற்று)


No comments: