Wednesday, March 13, 2019

The push –pull theory of life


The push –pull  theory  of life

By
P.R.Ramachander



When  my family   decided   that  ,
I would be   a post graduate  ,
My father   told  me” My little son,
We are  jointly  pushing you upwards”

“You know   that   we  definitely   cannot afford,
But jointly    we decided   that, even if we starve ,
WE would jointly    raise you  up  and make you great,
But  we have a request, when you  reach there, pull us up”

I agreed and remembered   this in every step  I climbed up   ,
And when I reached   to a  position beyond my dreams,
Started  pulling hard  all my people from where ever  they were,
And once I pulled  them up , I started  lifting   them all up.

My own  children  came then and I did what my father did,
And pushed up my children  to  a much taller  height,
And because  I thought that where  I was   standing ,
Was tall enough, I told my children, “No need  you to pull me up.”

No comments: