Thursday, October 5, 2023

Happy seventy fifth birthday to my greatest half

 Happy seventy fifth birthday to my greatest half

By
P.R.Ramachander
Out of these seventy five years of your life ,
You have lived with me for more than fifty two,
And In all these years of our life together,
I can never say that we did not ,
Have disagreements or quarrels,
But I would say that All the time ,
You gave me happiness in life and it was you,
Who looked after my father till ripe old age ,
Brought up both my children in such a way,
That both of them are great assets of the world,
Who is the treasured Ammamma for two lovely grand daughters,
Who is the adorable Thathi to your smart grand sons in USA ,
More than all that you gave me immense strength to face problems of life,
And made my life worthwhile till this time,
All people who know me know that ,
For all that I do , you are the inspiration,
And but for your silent cooperation,
All that I have done would be impossible
You are the Jayam(victory) of this Rama,
My dear partner in wishing you happy birthday today,
To you and many more happy returns of the day,
I am being outright selfish and self centered,
For I want you as my joy , protection and cooperation and to continue for ever.
May be an image of 6 people and people smiling
All reactions:
Karaikudi Mani Bhagavathar, Janaki Veeraraghavan and 243 others

No comments: