Sunday, March 22, 2020

My country is the greatest-Jai Hind


My  country  is   the greatest-Jai  Hind

By
P.R.Ramachander

Image result for I am proud of my India

I am proud   to be an Indian and to me  my mother land  is  greater  than all the wealth   that any one can give

Here are people  deeply divided, by religion, caste  , language they speak, state they belong, the political party   they vote  , also varying  in  age, wealth and so on and on

Yesterday we   knew   what  our country is

The  mischievous children to  the adamant  thatha  , stayed  in their house

The rebellious Mamata , the atheists of Tamil Nadu , the  people of kerala who ask , “why  for everything  stayed  in their home

No one  told them to do it except  a PM  who has won 45%  vote share  of the country.No RSS  man walked in the streets   with an ochre banner .There  were  no rallies.There  were  no police.There was  no government order.All  people stayed in the home.No one  distributed money

The priests of the temples  finished  their worship before 7 AM.  The Christians  who go  to church on Sundays   went and returned   from church  before 7 AM

Milions of people   who will starve  if they do not work, tied a cloth  around the belly , stifled  the cry of their babies and remained in their home

In no country  of the world  this is possible  .Yesterday  Russian president threatened that he will put his  people in jail  , if they do not   stay in their home.People are dying like  flies  in   great , educated  countries of the world where  large  number of nobel laureates  live.

My country   where  even today, large percentage  have not studied  , and do not have a home, decided  that  they  will remain in their home

       You may say   it is because  of fear  of disease.  I for one think , it is not right  .I think it is because   we  all of us love  our country.

Jai  Hind, Vandhe Matharam
I am proud of  you my India

No comments: