Saturday, April 11, 2020

Oru Kadam Kadha(Puzzle)


Oru Kadam Kadha(Puzzle)

Translated by 
P.R.Ramachander

Tamil Thatha on Twitter: "#ChennaiPowerCut down in many areas. En ...

( I was asked  this question in Malayalam by,   the son of my  sister in law,  sri Venkateswaran Iyer  of Brindavan Society ,Thane. Naturally  I blinked and when he  explained  I understood)

Oruthan poYi  , Oruthi aayi, Oruthi pethu  iruvr  undaayi , iruvarum karutharaayi, Karutharil   oruthande   bandhuvinde  sathruvinde illam chuttavande achande   varavum katthu irikkukayaanu  jnan
Means

One  person went, became one lady, she gave birth to two , both  became strong, I am waiting   for the father of   one who burnt the  house of the   enemy of the friend of one of those who is strong
Indicates  

Aruna went as  charioteer  of sun
His sister Aruni gave  birth to Vali and Sugreeva,
Both of them  became strong,
I am waiting
for the father the person
who burnt the house of the enemy of   Rama
and  who was  a   friend of Sugreeva
ie  Father  of Hanuman-  the wind


No comments: