Thursday, October 5, 2023

Raja Thatha Wishes his daughter wishing her all that is best

Raja Thatha Wishes his daughter wishing her all that is best

By
PR Ramachander
My daughter is the huge treasure of unending affection
But for her , life would have been an arid desert
When I say to her, “Darling I feel like having kheer tomorrow”
Just as a joke though it was not my or her birthday,
Next day before noon , a huge vessel of kheer would be on my table.
When I look worried, she understands something is wrong,
Rushes to my side and pesters to tell , “why”
And if I tell some silly reason like an old man of my age,
She laughs and tells me , “Throw that silly ball of worry to me,
I will make a pretty bouquet of flowers and make you happy
When I look slightly sick, Tears rush in to daughter’s eyes,
She runs through her memory brings some medicine to cure me,
And if I am not cured, she will drive me to our doctor,
And When he asks “What is the problem?,With tears in eyes,
She tells him, “My papa is sick, I am not able to eat or sleep?”
Some one told me ‘It is daughter’s day today , Don’t you wish her?”
I laughed,”though for me there is no daughter’s day,
Because , ever since she was born , my life is Daughher’s life,
And every moment of my this elderly life , it is my Daughter’s moment,
I would very much like to wish , “happy daughter’s day for ever, my dear”
May be an image of 2 people, grass and tree
All reactions:
Kasi Prk, Chitralekha Harithirtham and 45 others
5 comments
Like
Comment
Share

No comments: