Monday, October 7, 2019

Dasara- an interpreatation


I thought  it was Dasara  because  ten head of Ravan were  cut that day  .

I never knew   about this.One  of my friends  informed me .If you can kill those ten, it is indeed vijaya.God bless  my friend 

Dasha Hara in Sanskrit means removal of ten bad qualities within you🌺
🌾Ahankara* (Ego)
🌾Amanavta* (Cruelty)
🌾Anyaaya* (Injustice)
🌾Kama vasana* (Lust)
🌾Krodha* (Anger)
🌾Lobha* (Greed)
🌾Mada* (Over Pride)
🌾Matsara* (Jealousy)
🌾Moha* (Attachment)
🌾Swartha* (Selfishness)
Hence, also known as 'Vijaydashami' signifying ”Vijaya” over these ten bad qualities.

🌿 Shantirasthu🌿
Let there be peace
🌿 Tushtirasthu🌿
Let there be Contentment
🌿 Pushtirasthu🌿
Let there be prosperity
🌿 Aarogyamasthu🌿
Let there be good health

Wishing you a very Happy Dusshera

No comments: