Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Why Soul does not get corrupted?


Why  Soul   does not get corrupted?

Rewritten by
P.R.Ramachander




(The original Tamil write up   about this again came in Malai Malar  in the year 2007.  Suddenly many of our friends   started  posting it .I have posted it using  my own words, Thanks Dhina Malar  and my friends  who posted it )

One disciple   asked his Guru,
I am sure  that the  soul is inside  the body,
I  also know  body can become sick and die
But  how come   the  Soul remains  forever  pure?

The Guru  smiled   and told    him,
“Milk, gets  spoiled , add a drop of curd,
It becomes curd , which again ggets  spoiled,
Churn the curd, you get butter , which gets spoiled,
Heat the butter  and you get   the  ghee  ,
Which never  ever  gets spoiled,

Like the    forever not spoiling ghee,
Is there inside  the milk, which gets spoiled fast,
Inside   the body of all beings, which can get spoiled,
Is the Soul which  never  gets spoiled,

No comments: