Thursday, October 3, 2019

How to tie down Lakshmi , goddess of wealth in your home?

Image result for Indian Homes with mutual love


How to tie down Lakshmi  , goddess of wealth in your home?

By
P.R.Ramachander

(Based on a tamil write up   which I have read long back)

Goddess  Lakshmi  one day came  in the dream of ,
A billionaire   and told him , The time   has come,
For me   to take leave  of you, but  before going  ,
I want to give  you a boon , except  my stay here.

Next day  he called   all his family members  and sought,
Their advices  as  to what boon he   has   to ask from the Goddess,.
All of them aedvised him to ask  for heaps of Diamond,
Tonnes of Gold , Never  ending money etc

But his last daughter  told him, even if we request,
For lots of money  , they will not  be with us.
Once mother  Lakshmi goes away because  ,
In a day or two   the Goddess  Lakshmi   would go away.

So please ask her for mutual love   among us  all,
For ever  and ever and that night  when the   goddess ,
Appeared in his dream , he asked   for mutual love only,
And she said, “My dear  sir, you  have tied  me here  forever.”


“Because  in homes where  there  is mutual love  among people,
And no quarrels  at all  , I would  like   to live   forever”
Have you not heard   what I told Indra, long ago,
When he asked me  , where I  will stay   forever.”

Ï told him, in  all homes   where  elders are  respected,
Where people  move with each other  with love and respect,
Where people   do not get angry    and shout at each other,

I would stay  forever, as I enjoy my stay there.”: 

No comments: