Friday, January 9, 2015

After retirement hobbies-1

After retirement  hobbies -1
       Al my official life was spent    as a  scientist  in  Indian Council of Agricultural Research. I retired in  2000 January. Then I had gone to USA to be with my daughter.It was at this  I came to know Sri Murugavel, , the founder  of Bharath Matrimony  , who was at that   running a web site called www,sysindia.com.  Since he knew  that I was doing   matching of horoscopes for matrimony  , he suggested to me to  help   people using my knowledge. He thought that people in USA  were finding it difficult to get match horoscopes and  were  forced to wait  more than a month   for getting that done. Since I had  a lot of time in my hand I agreed    to do that   and the first announcement   regarding  my availability   to match horoscopes came in tamilmatrimony.com.  Soon another web site   called cyberkerala also agreed to put my  availability. With   free software   available   for horoscope matching , later tamilmatrimony removed    the announcement but it is still there   in

     I  am still doing it in a small scale   due  to my   preoccupation with other hobbies as well rising  old age. Several people who have benefitted by my services    are  my face book friends. 

No comments: