Monday, July 4, 2016

New form of happy birthday wish

New form of happy birthday wish


Translated from Sanskrit


By


P.R.Ramachander


I Found a pretty birthday in Sanskrit in the facebook with terse meanings. I have translated in to English in my own words. Why not we use these very pretty birthday greetings for greeting others :-


1.Oh my dear friend, let this birthday of yours,
Bring   to you  joy    forever.

2.I am praying  for hundred   years life span you,
And For God  to protect you   always.

3.By doing  noble deeds , please  earn  fame ,
And let your life  become  meaning ful.


2 comments:

DJ said...

Loved it sir. I have been trying to wish my students on Facebook only in Sanskrit. This certainly helps. Will go through the rest of your blog. Thanks you very much

Vishal said...

This is a really awesome collection of birthday wishes.