Saturday, September 22, 2018

Oh my mind , you can win


Oh my mind  , you  can win ---  Reading it through my own words  , my mind shakes   and I know  , I will never get worried.


Translated  by
P.R,Ramachander





( I got it through whatsapp  and then by  Google  searching it , I found   that  it is a  face book post of 
Kannan geethai.suresh kumar., I am 79  .My humble Namaskarams   to this great person)


Oh mind ,

Why are  you upset? Why are  you shouting with sorrow? Why are  you crying?
Why  are you shivering? Why are you  pained? Why have  you become   soft and pliable ?
Why are you trembling ? Why have you got broken down? Why are you worried?
Why are you  scared?  Why are you confused?  Why  are you suffering?
Why have   you lost hope? Why have   you become weak?

Oh mind , Once   you understand  who you are,
You would become clear,
Oh mind , do you know  who you  are?

Lord Krishna has told in Gita , “Among the  organs, I am the  mind.”

Hope you have  understood  , because  of that,

“You are a  part of Lord Krishna –you  are the power of Lord Krishna,
You are   the property of  Lord Krishna”

Because  of that,
Atleast now ,

Do not get upset. Do not shout  with sorrow. Do not cry.
Do not shiver Do not get pained. Do not  become   soft and pliable
Do not tremble.  Do not  get broken down.Do not get worried.
Do not get scared.  Do not get confused.  Do not suffer.
Do not loose hope. Do not become weak.

You can

Live with confidence  . win over the world.
Win over sorrow . Win over troubles.
Win over disrespect .Win over vulgarity
Win over  treachery. Win over diseass.
Win over confusion. Win over family troubles
Win over passage of time

Yes.Yes.Yes . Million times Yes

Oh wonderful mind   You can

In Gita  Lord Krishna  is asking you  , “Give me   your mind.”
Saint Nammazhvar has said  “Salute  the feet  of  the flame of sorrow    and get  up, oh mind,”
Saint Kulasekara   has said , “Let this royal swan of my mind ,merge  in the feet of lord Krishna”

So   attaboy  intelligent mind,

You are the strength  of man’s life ,
You are the basis of man’s life,
You are the secret of man’s life,
You make a man really a  man,

Only you can change a man

Oh mind “Think of Lord Krishna  , say the name of Lord Krishna “

You are able to do it,

Now  Joy   is your  only future

I  surrender to the feet of Lord Krishna

No comments: