Monday, September 17, 2018

Please do not throw your stored garbage on me


Please   do not throw  your  stored garbage on me

By
P.R.Ramachander



(Many of  us shout at others  for no reason at all. After  one or two such shouting  when we became calm, we claim   that we   are   short tempered. “The law of the Garbage   truck” ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRd6_4CxNas ) is about such persons  .I have just written it in my own words.)

One day I engaged   a taxi to go somewhere,
On the way one rashly driven car was about  to his us,
And due to the expertise   of our   driver  ,
I was saved  and our taxi   stopped  little ahead.

The driver of the car  which was   about   to kill us,
Got down and shouted   at  my driver   who simply smiled,
And waved him off and I was    shocked   as well as  surprised,
And asked. “Thank you   for saving me  but why did you smile at  our murderer”

My Taxi driver told me “That driver  has  stored  lots of anger,
Disappointments, jealousies, frustrations   and  hatred , deep   within his mind”
And he was waiting   to offload    all that   garbage  on some one else,
And I happened   to be the reciever but I did not want to get  it from him”

“So I simply waved   him away  and I would go home with a  clean mind,
And  his garbage   would have increased, due to my refusing to accept it,
And he would be wandering all over the world  in search of a garbage  can,
So that   he can hand over all   that scum to some one else and make him sad.


No comments: