Friday, May 31, 2019

I am a mobile(Main Mobile hoon)


I am a mobile(Main Mobile hoon)

Translated from Hindi
By
P.R.Ramachander



I am a mobile
More more  ,
You get addicted to me ,
I would  go on becoming your hobby,
First I would steal   the sight of your eyes,
Then I will   steal your sleep,
And slowly   and slowly,
I would   break down your health

I am a mobile,
I   will steal   your childhood,
I would steal your youth .
And  you would become old person soon,
And so my friends , use me  ,
After  proper thought and study
There is use  due to me and also loss due to me

I am a mobile
I  would leave  you time to play,
Nor time to exercise,
Eventually I would halve your efficiency,
You would dop lesswork,
And look at me more

I am a mobile
Oh Friends  , use me with caution,
I would drive away   your friends,
Who do not know how to use me ,
And I also  move you away ,
From those   who  possibly live very near you

No comments: