Sunday, May 12, 2019

Should young parents not do something about this?



Should  young parents not do something about this?

Compiled by
P.R.Ramachander

Image result for autistic children

One  of my serious hobbies  has been astrology    for the past 20 years, though  I am not at all  great astrologer.
About 20   years back  , people used  to ask, when their daughter   would get married   and would their sons  become prosperous.
But during last  one or two years , many  people   with great  sorrow ask me

1.When will my son get married?
2.Will my divorced  daughter  get remarried?
3.At age  of 50 , I lost my job  .Will I get a Job again?
4.I am nearing 35 .I lost my job.I had taken loan to purchase a house?  Will I get another job?
5.We have a  child with autism and what we   should do?

   For the first 4 situations, I  check whether  they are going through a bad period    and request them to chant some prayer .

But for the fifth question , what can I do? Almost nothing? I decided to do some search  and I found that  age of parents(especially  father) increases the chance of getting  autistic child  (https://www.spectrumnews.org/news/link-parental-age-autism-explained/  ) Ofcourse  I went back, checked   and found, this is not always the case , among those   who consulted me

   With extremely late  marriages and each couple  , postphoning  child birth  by 4-5  years,  there is a great chance  that they  become parents of autistic children. If you tell them, this is the fact, those youngsters enjoying life   will laugh at us  and ask us, to look after  our own jobs?

   Ofcourse   to revert back to early marriages  is now impossible but can the period for getting the child be reduced?

No comments: