Friday, May 3, 2019

The 1.5 millionth visitor has visited my blog on Rules and Ritual of Brahmins


The 1.5 millionth   visitor has visited my blog on Rules and Ritual of Brahmins” today(3/5/2019)

P.R.Ramachander



My humble  pranams  to all  my friends  , admirers and fans.

I have a blog dealing with  “Rules  and rituals  Of Brahmins”  ,I informed  on  July 30  , 2017(https://rajathathablog.blogspot.com/2017/07/i-hit-one-more-million.html )  That my blog which was started  in the year 2010  had the one millionth  visitor.

Today  I am thanking and welcoming the 1.5 millionth  visitor to  this blog.It is a great  blessing by God  that a blog  which is normally  visited by only Brahmins , had   achieved this  phenomenal success.Ofcourse it is  because  of all of you.  Thanks to all  my friends.

I would also like to inform you  that my Stotra  Rathna  blogs (translation  of about  2000 prayers written in  Tamil, Malayalam , Hindi and Sanskrit)  has .1,7 millionth visitor   this week and my blog on meaning of Krithis (translation of about 2000 krithis  composed in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada , Hindi and Sanskrit)  has   the 1.4 millionth  visitor this week

I have been following   the policy that   any one can copy and paste  it with acknowlwdgements to me. I do not have any regrets .

I am nearing 80 years  of age   and am very happy and contended with the encouragement received by all of you. I would continue doing whatever I could do   ,till I can with blessings of God.


No comments: