Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Wrong doing can never be an excuse of misfortune


Wrong  doing    can never be  an  excuse  of misfortune

Rewritten in English,
By
P.R.Ramachander



Very many  people copied  and pasted in face book, from where  I got this.Humble pranams   to whoever   wrote it  first.) 

Karna   asked Krishna ,

The day  I was born , my  mother left me  in the river,
All the world  told that I am an orphan   and foundling,
Sage Drona   did not teach  me , because  I was not of a royal family,
Sage Parasurama   taught  but cursed me, to forget  all I know  ,
When he  came to know  I am from a royal family  and not a brahmin,.
By mistake  I killed   a cow and   the owner cursed  me,
In Darupadhis marriage , I was insulted because I am charioteer’s son
Even my mother came  in search of me , to save  her other sons,
The world  insulted   and cheated  me   always  and always,
Except  Duryodhana   and so  I  did   take his side, in the battle .

Krishna replied   to karna

“oh Karna  , you are lucky   for  I was   born in a prison,
With certain death   hanging  over me and due to that,
On the day that  I was born,  I was  forced to leave my parents,
At least you spent  your childhood , with horses and chariots,
But I spent it in a cow stable, surrounded  by   Paddy straw and cow dung,
Even when I was  a baby   several  attempts  to kill me were made,
And all people  living   with me told , that  I was the real culprit,
Your  teachers  did not respect  you but  till I was well grown up,
No one ever thought  that  I too have to learn and I went  to a Guru when I was sixteen,
Though rejected by one  , you married  one   whom you loved,
And apart from marrying  eight , I was  forced  to marry thousands ,
Of Women  , whom I saved    from  a tyrant , and like a coward ,
Scared  by defeat after defeat  , I had to run away to Dwaraka.

If Duryodhana manages to win this war, you  will be honoured,
But in my case  , all the world will say, I am the reason for this  war.

Karna , please  remember  , every one  has to face challenges in life,
And  our life   would never  be   easy   as well as  light,
How many times   we have been defeated,
How  many times we  were  deceived by others,
How many times   , we fell  , are not at all important.,
But how many times    we managed to rise  up after the fall  is important.

Disappointments   and insults   that  we face in life,
Do not  give us  the license to live    a wayward  life    

The way  of life  can be full of thorns  and stones for some,
But   we   would cross  it not  because  they wear  slippers,
But  by the fact  that  , in spite   of everything  ,
WE  decided  to take  steps and walk, come what may.

No comments: