Thursday, September 28, 2017

Pleasant note from a careful wife to her dear husband

Pleasant note  from a careful wife to her dear husband

Translated from Tamil
By
P.R.Ramachander




(Many , many people have posted the same thing. My thanks to the original author)

One husband, one day reached home after office,late,
And he saw that  the  house   was empty  ,
But there   was a note  on his  dining   table  ,
And on it  , he saw that  it was   from his   wife.

“Dear darling  husband  , I am going  to my home,
Just for a change   along   with   our children, for ten days.
Please do not call  your friends home for spending time,
For last time  I recovered four bottles and a cigarette Packet from behind  the sofa.”

Please take care of your cell phone   and do not phone to me ,
Asking me where it is  for last time it was in bathroom soap box,
Please keep spectacles in  its case  and not in fridge  like last time,
I have paid salary to our pretty maid  and so there is no need for you to be generous.

There is no need   for you to ask the  next door  lady with saucer eyes,
As to whether  newspaper has come , for our newspaper man is different,
There is no need for you   to enter the kitchen , for last time ,
I had a hell of time  to make our white sink  back to its white colour, from pink.

Do light a lamp before god  and if you  tell a  few prayers ,
Your tounge  would not get scalded and while  going for walk,
Wear only your t-shirt   and do not please  wear Jubba,
For I have a free size  top of the same  colour and my friends were laughing at you.

Do not search for food coupon or credit card    as they are  safely with me,
I have given rupees one hundred each to both watchmen,
Instructing them not to open the gate  if you come late
Your undergarments  are left side  of shelf   and those,
Of the children on right side and  Please do not wear wrong ones and complain.

As soon as you wake up do not clean   your teeth in the outside balcony,
And  if you want to do it  please do confirm whether   it is AM or  PM,
Your medical report  is perfect   and there is no need ,
For you to consult   that flirt  who calls herself as lady doctor

My younger sister’s birthday was last month  and  we did,
Personally attend it  and there is no need for you to wish  at midnight,
I  am  gone only approximately   for ten days and all my friends are out of station,
And please  do not do any intelligent tricks as I may return suddenly.

After reading the note  of hers  the husband  felt that,
Instead of marrying her, he could have  married a devil instead.








1 comment:

Deepa said...

The story does not end here uncle. The wife calls her hubby before getting into the cab. Hubby picks up her call with irritation.. the wife's voice is broken and she asks him "do I really need to go? I will miss u for sure although it's just a couple of days".. the hubby's eyes is clouded with tears..