Saturday, September 30, 2017

Millions of thanks to you machines and instruments



Millions of thanks to you  machines and instruments

By
Rajagopal Srinivasan

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander




(I found this compilation  very interesting .There are many more   to be thanked which include  all transporting machines  ,Laboratory and medical instruments   which helps us to live , the  machines which helps us to guard our territory , the musical instruments which add zing to our life    etc etc.Okay let this be beginning. Please add  more and more machines which  we both have missed.)

I salute and thank  the scissors that  cut off the umbilical chord,
That made   me   free  to grow  in this world the way I want.
 I salute and thank   the sewing machine which  stitched cloths ,
Which made me pretty  as well as helped  me to hide my nudity.

Oh books which taught  me  all the  alphabets  and words of  language ,
Oh pencil   which   became a part of me  and became my  sixth finger,
Oh computer  which  gave me information , wealth   as well  as fame,
I bow my head  before  all of you  and want to say you a special thanks,

I thank my two wheeled  friend   which helped  me to travel fast  ,
I thank the farming tools  that gives me food to eat   and water to drink,
I thank the cooking machines   which help my mother and wife to cook,
I also thank   those  intelligent machines which helped  human being lead  a life of pleasure.

I also thank the  machine  in the electric crematorium  which turns to ashes,
The himan beings  endowed with   jealousy  selfishness   and egoism.
I also  would like to thank my friends  Whatsapp  ,  facebook as well  as the  cell phone  ,

Which brought out   the ideas and notions  that sprung up from millions  of friends to all of us.

No comments: