Friday, September 15, 2017

Thank your God for the time is short

Thank your God for   the time is short

By
P.R.Ramachander



(I read this golden words of wisdom, in a whatsapp  message in Tamil. Millions of thanks to you  who thought  about it. I will now forever  remember  that the time is short)

A thin and very pretty  lady was travelling   in a bus,
A fat lady with many bags  got in to it  and sat near her,
The thin lady was  no doubt inconvenienced but kept smiling,
And after some time   the fat lady  got down  from the bus and went her way

An old gent who was  sitting  on the opposite seat  ,
Asked the young lady, Why she   did not protest , even though,
She was greatly  troubled by   the fat lady, and the pretty lady replied,
 “The time of our travelling together is very short and so why protest”.

How true  and what  great  , golden words of wisdom  from one  so young,
If only each of us understand that  the time   that  we are likely to travel  together,
With any one else  is necessarily short, why should we   disrespect them,
Shout at them, get angry    at them and make life miserable for both of us.

Suppose  some one wounds your mind  , please keep quiet  and smile,
Suppose some body wilfully  troubles you  , please keep quiet and smile,
Suppose some body insults you  , please  keep quiet and smile,
For the time that we   and that somebody  are going to be together  is very short.

None of us know how long we or he or she is going to travel together,
Soon the place for us to get down and say bye   would come,
In this short time  , let us love and honour   him or her  ,
Let us  forget and pardon  and let us say, thank god as time is short.

I am telling each and every one    who reads  this or to whom I have talked,
Please pardon me , for I do not know when I  would have   to depart,
I would pardon you, for I do not know   when you have to depart,

But I am sure that  time is not forever   but   extremely short.

No comments: