Saturday, September 16, 2017

The forever cycle of life

The  forever  cycle  of life

By
P.R.Ramachander



During my childhood , my father , used  to tell me:-

a.One generation only works  to earn, second generation saves what  is with them    and the third  generation spends all that is saved and never works  and the fourth generartion  again starts   working

b. No one in the world   suffers   for more than 30 years  and no one   enjoys , more than thirty   years.

As a child  I did  not understand but now I do.

This cycle  of our life  is wonderfully  brought  out in a  tamil write up in face book that  that I read (posted by Venkatesan Ramalingam) and which  was  translated  by me:-

When worries increase , thought process would become great,
When thought process  becomes great  , speech would get reduced,
When speech   gets reduced, action would become special,
When action becomes special,  fame would increase,
Wheb fame  increases , wealth would increase,
When wealth increases, our joy   would increase ,
When joy increases , our life   would bloom,
When life blooms,   egoism      would increase  ,
When egoism increases, our talk   would increase,
When talk increase  , actions would decrease,
When actions start decreasing  ,  fame   would start decreasing,
When fame starts decreasing  , wealth would start decreasing,
When wealth starts decreasing  , life would become dark,
And when life  becomes dark , worries would start increasing.

    I am sure each of you   are in one stage  of this cycle and I am sure   , you all think that the stage in which you are  there   would continue forever.


No my friends. If you become rich, you would not be rich forever . if  you are poor, you would not be poor forever, if your suffer that   suffering is not forever   and if  you are enjoying , you would not enjoy forever.

No comments: